Thursday, July 8, 2010

quick little update

My surgeon was very pleased to tell me today that the 1st tumor has shrunk by 2/3 of what it was initially. Yae, the chemo is working. No. 5 out of 6 is tomorrow morning. I'll be sooooo happy to be done with chemo and all the weird and annoying and yukky side effects.

Surgery will be mid September followed by radiation. I'll have a number of surgeries after I heal from radiation and if all goes well the last few surgeries, I'll be back among the "normals". praying, hoping, praying.

Steroid high starts this weekend, hope to get a lot of things caught up. Maybe, and I should, return some phone calls, answer some emails and messages. I've been so bad at it, either sleeping too much or just being a bit down at the time and not wanting to spread that around.

I really liked what i heard today, and that's all I've got.

I hope everyone is really enjoying this summer and having lots and lots of fun. Be Safe!

oxoxox
Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment