Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smiling and sore

I just sent my sister off in a cab to catch her flight back to Boston. It was very nice having her here to help me. We had a nice time, and it went really fast.

I got the drains out, and that makes such a big difference! Also, Angela said I'm losing the zombie walk (all stiff and not moving arms) as of last night. I'm still sleeping in the recliner, which is very very comfortable. I do need to stay on top of the pain meds, as it is really really sore if I get behind it.

I'll be able to drive in about a week, if I can handle abrupt stops and movement. I'm not sure what to think about wearing a seatbelt though.

It has really been nice hearing from people and having visitors. My friends and family are the best! And I love you guys very very much!

I'm going back to sleep now, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

xoxoxo ~ Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment