Monday, September 6, 2010

Only one more week until surgery

I can't believe how fast the time has gone, a week from tomorrow I have surgery. My step-dad is coming out to be with me during the surgery itself and to help me right afterwards. My dad and step-mom were going to come out, but my dad had an accident on Saturday where he shattered the bones in his foot, and broke a toe and had to have emergency surgery with pins and screws to set it all. He just is having a really hard time getting around, so traveling would be really tough. I hope he gets better soon! I know he's in a lot of pain.

It is my last week of work for awhile, everyone has really been good to me, they are a great bunch of people. I'm sure I'll start to get anxious to get back to work and get back to a normal life.

Glad to have a little bit cooler weather, this weekend was really nice. I hope everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Terri! I'll be thinking of you. Stay strong, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete