Sunday, August 29, 2010

THANK YOU! and hugs and smiles and love, and more hugs - gentle ones!! :)

I have THE best friends in the whole wide world! What a beautiful evening last night was with the celebration party my friends had for me! When I walked in the room, I couldn't believe how pretty everything was, and all the thought and hard work and planning that went into this event! I couldn't have been any happier, except maybe if my family could've have been there to share this experience with me! It truly was one of the best nights of my life and to see all of you that I haven't seen in such a long time, put (I think) a permanent smile on my face. How did I get so lucky to have such an incredible group of friends? I'm so thankful that you're in my life! And, all of the brand new friends I made last night, thank you so much for coming last night, and coming into my life! I feel so blessed!

I forgot to bring my camera last night, but there were some pictures taken, and I'll be happy to share them once I get a hold of them!

I want to thank everyone individually, and I'm terrible with names, and please please forgive me if I miss anyone, it is not intentional at all! Thank you thank you ~ The Old Angle Tavern in Ohio City and Alex, Dhruva, Meredith, Scott, Jill, Matt, Anita, Sam, Jim, Nathan, Assad, Tricia, Heather, Megan, Sean, baby Zoe, Alex (Sandy), Bill, Avril, Ruth, John, Martin, Holly, Kristen, Nikki, Angela, Alexis, Allison, Ron, Dougie, Steve, Chris, Matt, Diana, Arlene, Jennifer, Maureen, Rick, Susan, Marilyn, Joe, Karen, Meg, Dan, Terry, Jeff, Lydia, Billy, Mary, Wendy, Diane, Shannon, Aaron, Francesca, Roquel and all of the people who were upstairs that came down to see what was going on. There were a couple of new people that I met also and I apologize for not remembering your name, but thank you to you too!

I was smiling and laughing so much, my face was literally hurting, it was such a great night! And, congratulations to Assad, the winner of the Fusions Inc Salon and Day Spa package, and congratulations to Rick for winning the David Sedaris/Playhouse Square package! What a night!

Again, thank you so much, I really cannot tell you how uplifted I feel and the amount of love and support shown to me is truly amazing. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Love love love,
Terri

PS - Hope is the belief that good things will happen!

I want to sincerely thank these people individually for donating to Mellon’s Melons website, in addition to the people that already have. I cannot believe the wonderful support I have, its truly overwhelming. Thank you ~ Heidi and Skip, Gordo’s Closet, Amy, Christopher, David, Alexis, Scott, Mick and Carly, Jason, Jessica, Kim, Geoff, Lydia, Shannon, Arlene, Susan, Wendy, Barbara, Cheryl, Jill, and so many others that I don’t readily have names for because it is against the law to write on cash. Anyway, I just really can’t say how grateful I am. Thank you sooo much for helping me to get better. Hope is the belief that good things will happen!

Much love and happiness to you and yours,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment