Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bailey's spring haircut

Hehe, it is so funny looking! Its amazing how much hair she has (had), and she sort of looked like a big cat, even chubby. But that cat is ALL fur! She looks like a tiny little kitten right now, with long legs and "boots" of fur on her legs with a big poof at the end of her tail. She chases it, its her very own toy attached to her tail! I just can't stop laughing at her, its great! And she likes it too, prancing all over the place! Haha!

On the subject of haircuts, yeah, I will not be coloring my hair yellow again anytime soon! It was an experiment, and I don't have to live with it, so, I know now going forward I will always be a brunette.

And my sister sent me Mamie's electric blue coraline wig, thanks Mamie! I'll be sure to send you and Ewan a picture of Aunt Terri wearing it. :) At least this whole hair subject has gotten my mind off of the reality of my upcoming treatments.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment