Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Unexpected kindness

Still feeling good, a bit tired, but that's all. Hooray!

I had a PET scan yesterday. The nurse, Kathy, was unbelievably sweet. I was told to fast yesterday until 6pm. My boss brought in chocolate cake around 10:30am. Nice, right? So, after being tortured all day with that, after my nurse left the appt, I was sleeping and then had the scan. When I was finished, the doctor handed me a piece of chocolate cake from Kathy. It was tied with a red bandage bow. Can you believe the kindness of strangers? She was just doing her job, and every day has people in that fasted for their tests, its not that big of deal to not eat for a few hours. She really made my day, what a thoughtful woman. Thank you! And the cake was DELICIOUS!!

Tomorrow I have an MRI guided biopsy. At least I'll be a little bit out of it. And, I should get the PET scan results tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers for good news.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment