Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dad comes to Cleveland

I'm so happy that my Dad is coming to Cleveland today! I have my port surgery in a couple hours and then a heart scan, by then he should have landed. I put a pot roast in the crock pot, so it should be easy once the day is over. I can't wait to see him!
I'm not sure what I was thinking last week, that awful yellow hair is now brown again. Oh well, it was fun to get a bit crazy with it.

I'm getting scared about starting chemo tomorrow. The port is really gonna freak me out, but I know I'll get over it soon enough. It will be better than getting stuck all the time. I just hope it all goes well, I'm going to try and not be nervous, but am so glad my Dad will be sitting next to me.

Its going to be a busy day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment